Sombre Gore Sombre Gore

why 10 seconds?

It would of bee funnier if there were dialogue.A blond says omg "a bush"
Its like staring at a animated gif image.If it was mixed with some other small shorts it would would of been better.to short

Servant to the Rose pt 2 Servant to the Rose pt 2

The storyline could of been more epic

Both animations were very short.I was hoping for more adventure when viewing this ;(
The narrator's voice could of had reverb or some kind of sound effect to it to make the story sound more dreamlike.This would fit so nice as a long story book or animation.

Servant to the Rose pt 1 Servant to the Rose pt 1

It was ok

I got curious at the last part.The circle's (flowers?) had no movement when they talk,you could of at least made some wind effect or tilt they're heads when they talk every now and than.At first i thought it was a snake.I'm going to watch part 2 now...

Crunchdown Crunchdown

The ending kind of made me sad

Everything about this is just epic.I wish i could of seen the full ending,credits killed it.In the game it seems that the enemy's can hit you from any direction but for the main character to hit something it has to be directly on the shadow.Awsome game

I-smel responds:

:(((

Stalingrad-2 Stalingrad-2

You could of gotten a 10 from me ;(

The airplanes flew to fast and were hard to destroy.The in-game instructions had 0 good tips on what tactics is best for a neub such as myself.The game is to difficult.I tried 5 times to get past the 2nd airplane phase on the 1st level and still they manage to get away.It's a fun game but the airplanes ruin it.

Stabika: 99 Red Balloons Stabika: 99 Red Balloons

Well i dont know if your German

When i read 99 balloons the song "99 Luft Bullons came into my head.Its a german song.It looks like there's a translation button on there in German which nothing happened when i clocked on it so i dunno.There is a game on newgrounds called click the circle or something where you compete online with other people and chat while playing.It wold be nice if this had some more features.Nice character drawing.
For some reason I cant hear any noise on this game.I didn't know what to write so here's my badly written review.Yeah my grammar sucks :S

Calliope Calliope

Werd but awsome

I heard something like this on cartoon network a long time ago.Is the related?
Crazy beat bress

Here You Lay {=MMD=} Here You Lay {=MMD=}

awsome

The vocals and beat fit perfectly.go you

Be My Bitch Be My Bitch